Please complete the form below, tell me a little about your situation, and I will get in touch as soon as possible.
In order to comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this document sets out the specific requirements and business practices around privacy and data processing that we implement.
- The privacy of your information is of concerto us. We do NOT sell or share any personal information that you provide to us with any third parties.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information contained within this privacy notice is clear and concise.
- This Privacy Notice is covers TheZenGolfClub.com, TheGolfMindCoach.com and DavidFerrers.com websites, and any purchases or subscriptions offered for sale on any of these websites.
Please read the policy carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns about your privacy practices.
Who we are?
These websites are run by David Ferrers of Nurstead Court, Meopham, Kent, DA13 9AD who is the effective data controller.
What information do we collect?
The only personal information that we collect is your names, e-mail and postal addresses, user names and passwords. These are mainly stored on the MailChimp website where we have account. We collect your details specific details when:
- when you register for free products, purchase any of our products or memberships or use our services or complete a contact form.
- The specific data that we collect through each of our data collection methods will be shown on the form.
- Any financial information that we collect will be stored by the PayPal bank and will not come into our possession.
How we use personal information?
The purposes for which we use your personal information are things like:
- personalisation of content, and to enhance your user experience
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and events communications
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
The legal basis we have for processing your personal data?
The legal grounds we have for processing information within the General Data Protection Regulation:
You can withdraw your consent to our managing your information at any time simply by applying to us in writing or completing a cancellation form on our website. In which circumstance we will delete your information in its entirety from any databases which we control.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Your personal data will be stored on the MailChimp and MemberPress websites. In the event that we discontinue our relationship with one of these suppliers we may hold your details on one of our computers for a short time before transmitting it to a new supplier. In such an event we will delete all your personal information from our computers as soon as it has been safely stored in the new suppliers data storage system.
Your data will be stored and processed by our suppliers in their home country. Your data will be stored and processed according to the applicable law of the country where the data is located.
All data that is transferred outside the European Economic Area will be subject to the appropriate level of data privacy protection of the country where it is stored.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Our suppliers, MailChimp and MemberPress will retain your information on their servers throughout the time that you are a customer or member of TheGolfMindCoach.com or TheZenGolfClub.com. As soon as you cease to be a customer or member your details will be securely eraised from their databases.
Your rights in relation to personal data
In compliance with GDPR, you have the right to access, control, correct and/or delete your personal data at all times. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Should you wish to exercise your rights you should, in the first instance, contact us at: email@example.com
How to contact us?
Should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, of if you wish to file a complaint you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are our terms of service:
The term ‘The Zen Golf Club’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Nurstead Court, Meopham, Kent, DA13 9AD. The Company is a Sole Trader trading name of David Ferrers. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, text, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Welcome to The Zen Golf Club.
As an introduction to the first part of your 30-Day Play Better Golf Without Practice Challenge I would like to suggest that you read and work with this short e-book entitled Master The Art of NLP Modelling to Play Better Golf.
In this short e-book I will tell you exactly why and how I modelled the golf swing of Ernie Els.
I will also introduce you to the routine that I followed to improve my own game.
You will receive a daily email from me every day for the next 30 days to support and encourage you as you complete the Challenge.