Lunch and Learn – has become a popular format for talks over the past couple of years. There is a menu of topics and more information on the Lunch & Learn page.
Group Discussion Leading – I am often asked to lead group discussions on Leadership and Management issues during training days. For such sessions I give a short, thought-provoking talk about a designated issue and then moderate the discussion from the front of the room.
Conference Speeches – I give keynote speeches to conferences about leadership and management issues.
Speaking Topics – The topics about which I speak include:
- Understanding and Motivating people at work
- Effective Leadership Behaviour
- Causing an Upsurge in the Emotional Current at work
- How to add Impact and Effervescence to Presentations
- Avoiding E-mail Catastrophes and Upsets
- How to Build Effective Teams
- Any subject of your choice to do with Human Behaviour and how to change it
To judge the effectiveness of my speaking credentials please refer to What Clients Say.
To get in touch to discuss your situation and possible requirements please use the Contact page.