Become a Highly Effective Manager with NLP
The Outcomes You Will Feel in Yourself and See in Others
Imagine being able to use NLP techniques to model how top managers achieve results so that you can achieve the same effects in any type of situation. At the end of this 1-day workshop you will have:
- an understanding of how the process of modeling behaviour works
- Learned how to change behaviour patterns in yourself and others
- Created a well-formed objective for what it is really important for you to achieve
- Found strategies to enable you to meet your objectives
- Learned a model for observing and learning about yourself and others
- Improved your communication skills
- Started on an exciting journey towards becoming a certified NLP Practitioner
These are the techniques you will learn and practice on our one day Highly Effective Manager Workshop.
“I just wanted to thank you for a fantastic workshop today. I always knew it was going to be good but it exceeded my expectations. The informal atmosphere and opportunity to practice was a great way to learn. I’ll be looking forward to putting it into practice.” Clare Evans, author, Time Management for Dummies
Why NLP is So Effective for Producing Highly Effective Managers
How do people work effectively? They relax, they listen, they observe, they understand what needs to be done. The keys are often relaxation and effective process. If you are tense and stressed you can never give of your best. If you don’t know what to do next you waste a lot of time thinking and worrying.
But, how do the best managers do that?
The aim of all NLP is to enable you to accomplish your goals by taking the very best of what excellent managers do, synthesising it down and learning to reproduce it in a way that is totally natural to you; thus bringing out the best that is in you.
How You Will Learn
- Your day starts with a talk about the history of NLP and why it is proving to be so useful in work situations. This will include examples and case studies from course leader David Ferrers’s 15 years of experience of working with NLP to coach senior managers.
- The day will then divide into a number of Explanation and Experiential Learning sessions. At the start of each session you will see a detailed example of a specific NLP technique that is known to prove useful in reducing stress. You will have an opportunity to ask questions until you are clear about how the technique works and how you will benefit from using it.
- The largest part of the each session will be spent practicing what you have learned with a variety of partners from amongst the workshop delegates. Your practice will be observed and coached by the course leader.
Workshops take place at our Training Centre at Nurstead Court on the following dates:
Friday September 9th, 2012 09.30 – 17.30 hrs
£197.00 which includes a buffet lunch + morning and afternoon coffee or tea.
Effective Manager with NLP Workshop Booking Form
The workshop is managed by Personal Performance Coaching Ltd who will issue invoices and to whom all purchase orders should be addressed.
If you cancel your workshop 28 days or more before your workshop commencement date, all fees except a 10% Registration Fee will be refunded. If you cancel your workshop less than 28 days before your workshop commencement date, a Cancellation Fee of 20% of workshop fees will apply. All other fees except the registration fee will be refunded. No tuition fees will be refunded if you advise cancellation on or after your workshop commencement date.