NLP Business Practitioner Certification Training
This is a rare opportunity to train to be a Certified NLP Business Practitioner with a top Business Coach who uses NLP every day in his work coaching senior managers. David Ferrers is an NLP Master Practitioner. Here is what he says about the workshop:
“You should only come on this workshop if you seriously want to make a difference in the world. You will have a lot of fun because I believe that “relaxed” is the best state in which to learn. This workshop is not a “competition” to see who turns out to be the best NLP Practitioner by the end. It is about working together with a group of people to help each other become world class NLP Practitioners dedicated to producing better results at their place of work. It is about feeling happy, fulfilled and effective at work.”
“You will receive my personal supervision throughout the workshop because I limit course numbers to 10 – 12 delegates. This will allow you to benefit from my long business experience, my 16 years of business coaching experience and my experience of using NLP in the workplace.”
“All of my programmes are run in a flexible way so as to meet the needs of the delegates at that particular workshop. We do not work through a prescribed schedule of training modules. Rather we cover the necessary skills to equip each delegate to be able to use NLP in their work so as to achieve excellent results.”
The Outcomes You Can Expect to Feel in Yourself and See in Others
Imagine being able to use NLP techniques to develop the habit of behaving effectively in any type of situation. By the end of this one-week workshop you will:
- Act and react in a calm, relaxed way in all situations
- Analyse every situation thoroughly so as to fully understand precisely what is going on
- Create well-formed outcomes that need to be met to achieve excellent results
- Develop strategies to efficiently meet your outcomes
- Double check your strategies before implementation
- Communicate what needs to be done in clear, concise and motivational ways
- Learn from your results
These are the techniques you will learn and practice at our one day Highly Effective Manager Workshop.
Why NLP is So Effective for Producing Highly Effective Managers
How do people work effectively? They relax, they listen, they observe, they understand what needs to be done. The keys are relaxation and effective process. If you are tense and stressed you can never give of your best. If you don’t know what to do next you waste a lot of time thinking and worrying.
The aim of all NLP is to enable you to accomplish your goals by taking the very best of what excellent managers do, synthesising it down and learning to reproduce it in a way that is totally natural to you; thus bringing out the best that is in you.
How You Will Learn
- Your day starts with a talk about the history of NLP and why it is proving to be so useful in work situations. This will include examples and case studies from course leader David Ferrers’s 15 years of experience of working with NLP to coach senior managers.
- The day will then divide into a number of Explanation and Practice sessions.
At the start of each session you will see a detailed example of a specific NLP technique that is known to prove useful in reducing stress. You will have an opportunity to ask questions until you are clear about how the technique works and how you will benefit from using it.
- The largest part of the each session will be spent practicing what you have learned with a variety of partners from amongst the course delegates. Your practice will be observed and coached by the course leader.
- You will model the behaviour of a number of people who have achieve “excellence” in their field of work and reproduce similar excellent behaviour yourself.
Workshops take place at our Training Centre at Nurstead Court on dates to be announced:
£997.00 which includes a buffet lunch + morning and afternoon coffee or tea each day.
NLP Business Practitioner Workshop Booking Form
The workshop is managed by Personal Performance Coaching Ltd who will issue invoices and to whom all purchase orders should be addressed.
If you cancel your workshop 28 days or more before your workshop commencement date, all fees except a 10% Registration Fee will be refunded. If you cancel your workshop less than 28 days before your workshop commencement date, a Cancellation Fee of 20% of tuition fees will apply. All other fees except the registration fee will be refunded. No tuition fees will be refunded if you advise cancellation on or after your workshop commencement date.