Sales Training for Sales Success – Using NLP Techniques
There is no “best” way to make a sale or to become a good sales person. There is only your way. You have to be comfortable in your own skin in order to make a sale. The best sales training ensures that you are comfortable as you sell.
“Ah, but…” I hear you say emphatically, “I am not a natural sales person.”
To which I reply, “that is your perception. However, you know that you are good at selling your opinion or your idea in some circumstances. Maybe you’re good at persuading friends to come to your party or to the cinema with you. Or maybe you’re good at persuading your family to eat the food you cook. Or maybe you persuade others to come on holiday with you. Everyone has some level of persuasion skills.”
You learned to persuade others by modeling someone else when they were persuading others.
At this one day workshop you will learn about the art of modeling people who are good at selling. You choose who you want to model. You will then learn to model the people who sell in a way that you think you would be comfortable selling.
You will not be asked to do anything that you might consider unnatural. What would be the point of that? You wouldn’t do it anyway.
Good sales people are those who are relaxed and natural about the way they go about their business. This is what this workshop is all about. You will learn how to find people who do things in a way that you find natural. You will learn how to diagnose what they do and to reproduce what they do in your own behaviour in a way that is relaxed and natural for you.
In the end you will create a process for yourself, with which you are entirely comfortable. That process will take the strain whenever you are in a situation where you want to persuade someone.
Imagine being able to use NLP in sales situations so that you feel no stress, only positive enthusiasm as you:-
- easily and naturally create a natural, relaxed, relationship with your prospect.
- Get your prospect to magically reveal the need they have for your product or service.
- Present precisely the most influential sales points to clinch the sale.
These are the techniques you will learn and practice on our one day Sales Success Course.
Why NLP is So Effective for Sales People
How does the sales process work? It works by creating a good relationship with a prospect, understanding what they want and then, informing them how your product or service will give them what they want.
In essence it is no different than chatting to someone at a social event, asking them what they would like a drink and then fetching the drink for them. Let’s keep everything simple and natural!
The aim of all NLP is to enable you to accomplish your goals in a way that is totally natural to you by bringing out the best that is in you.
Note, you will not be taught sales techniques. Rather you will be shown how to feel totally comfortable in building relationships and talking in a natural way about your product or service.
How You Will Learn
- Your day starts with a talk about the history of NLP and why it is proving to be so useful in work situations. This will include examples and case studies from Course Leader David Ferrers’s 15 years of experience of working with NLP to coach senior managers.
- You will learn about the NLP modeling process – how to find someone who does things in a way that you admire, get the essence of what they do and then naturally adopt the key points of their behaviour and their beliefs into the way that you do things.
- The day will then divide into a number of Explanation and Practice sessions.
At the start of each session you will see a detailed example of a specific NLP technique that is known to prove useful in sales situations. You will have an opportunity to ask questions until you are clear about how the technique works and how you will benefit from using it.
- The largest part of the session will be spent practicing what you have learned with a variety of partners from amongst the course delegates. Your practice will be observed and coached by the course leader and assistant.
Workshops take place at our Training Centre at Nurstead Court on the following dates:
£197.00 which includes a buffet lunch + morning and afternoon coffee or tea.
Sales Training for Sales Success with NLP Workshop Booking Form
The workshop is managed by Personal Performance Coaching Ltd who will issue invoices and to whom all purchase orders should be addressed.
If you cancel your workshop 28 days or more before your workshop commencement date, all fees except a 10% Registration Fee will be refunded. If you cancel your workshop less than 28 days before your workshop commencement date, a Cancellation Fee of 20% of workshop fees will apply. All other fees except the registration fee will be refunded. No tuition fees will be refunded if you advise cancellation on or after your workshop commencement date.