You will master the art of getting what you want by living in Flow at The Wonderful Life Camp India 2018. Flow is used by people who live rewarding lives, make themselves successful and happy. At the Wonderful Life Camp in India in February 2018 you will master using Flow to get what you want; to transform your life to one filled with happiness, prosperity, love and inner calm. You will stay at a traditional beach resort in beautiful Kerala on the romantic Malabar coast. There you will:
- Master the art of Flowing effortlessly through life using many unique methods developed by David Ferrers in his search for his own excellence.
- Get to grips with understanding your mind and learn how you can make it your best friend and most powerful ally.
- Use the resources with which you were born to live a life filled with loving kindness, peace and personal achievement.
- Dump the negative, disempowering feelings that often distract you and make you feel bad.
- Practice everything that you need to do to create the Wonderful Life that you wish for yourself.
At The Wonderful Life Camp India you will live in a relaxed environment filled with calm and supportive companionship. You will be free to give of your best. This is the perfect opportunity to set your heart on what you really want in life. Here you will revitalise your life, you career and your relationships whilst enjoying the relaxing, winter sun. Escape the cold northern weather and take charge of your ability to feel confident and to achieve a wonderful life with the support of one of the world’s top personal development coaches and his professional assistants.
Why The Wonderful Life Camp India? Four reasons:
- You will master the art of getting what you want simply by living in Flow.
- You will benefit enormously from getting completely away from the day-to-day routines that are keeping you locked in to your current way of thinking and living. You will break the chains so that you can start afresh.
- You will feel completely open and relaxed, enjoying an environment designed to release your natural talents – this will enable you to do challenging work on yourself. By helping the other members of the group your self-understanding will grow. By receiving help from others and from the resident coaches your view of your self and your capabilities will expand.
- The Wonderful Life Camp India will give you the time to delve deeply inside yourself, to find the hidden anxieties, limiting beliefs and self-images that are hindering you. In this natural environment you’ll be able to escape from the ego driven fixation on possessions and other sensuous desires of the modern world. In India you will be able to give full rein to your mind power, to the abilities and the skills that will enable you to fully express yourself. Here you will also have time to practice being in the Flow state that will be your new, powerful way of being.
In our experience India provides the perfect background. With us in Kerala you will be able to totally chill out, enjoy an Ayurvedic massage treatment, attend daily yoga sessions if you wish, visit a Swami in his ashram, and go on relaxing boat trips, all whilst mastering the art of living, working and playing with the relaxed confidence that Flow induces. Every day for 7 days you will become calmer, more joy filled, more loving and discover more about yourself.
What Will Change For You at The Wonderful Life Camp India?
You will start by discovering how you came to be the way you are. Then you will move on to define what a Wonderful Life would be like for you. Then we start to work on how you can create that Wonderful Life for yourself. Finally you practice being the way you love to be until it seems perfectly natural and comfortable to you. By the end of the workshop you will be able to take your life wherever you have decided to go. And you will do all this within a few yards of a beach from which dolphins are often seen swimming in the warm Arabian Sea.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Have started to make your life truly wonderful.
- Mastered the art of using the power of your mind and your emotions to good effect.
- Know how to transform your thinking and your feelings.
- Feel calm – in charge of your emotions so you can feel forever confident, sure of yourself and full of energy and joy, wherever you are.
- Be relaxed – your body will feel relaxed – you will feel comfortable and at home in any environment.
- Feel comfortable with who you are, what you are and where you’re going.
- Be a smiling, happy person filled with loving kindness.
About Your Workshop Coaches
David Ferrers M.nlp will lead the workshop. David has been a full-time professional Personal Development coach for over 25 years. He works mainly with senior managers in multi-national corporations in the UK, USA and India. He has spent his professional life researching, studying and coaching others to use The Code that allows his clients to prosper in their careers as they develop their self-confidence, communication and leadership skills. David has written 5 personal development books and two novels.
Alex Jacob is a full time personal development and leadership coach and trainer. He is a qualified NLP practitioner who works in Chennai, India. Alex and David have run many successful corporate workshops in India for Bosch, ANZ Bank, Axa Insurance and Pramati. This will be their second workshop for private individuals in Kerala following on from the successful Journey of Self-Discovery workshop that they ran at Cherai Beach Resorts in 2016.
Clare Evans is a Natural Balance Coach who specialises in helping individuals achieve good work/life balance using both natural skills and time management. Clare is the author of the books Time Management For Dummies and Working Through Cancer. Clare’s passion is helping people to manage their overwhelm so they create a calmer, stress-free, more naturally balanced way of living and working. Clare’s Productivity Days are used by business managers to clear their “to do” lists and prepare important presentations.
Andy Nathan is a 300 hour qualified Javamukti Yoga teacher. Andy’s passion is to create a safe space for you to let go of the busyness and stresses of your life – without judgement. He focuses on listening to your body, making a connection with your breath and exploring your experiences. Andy will be running yoga classes every day throughout the workshop – cost included in course fee.
This is a great opportunity to have a relaxing holiday and, at the same time, to re-create your way of being, to make your life into the wonderfully joyous, rewarding and fulfilling experience you always wanted.
Full details, including the Wonderful Life Camp India 2018 schedule, travel and hotel details and costs can be found here: Hotel & Travel Details.
At the end of this How to Live a Wonderful Life Camp there will be an extra 2-day “train-the-trainer” workshop for those who wish to become Wonderful Life coaches and help others find How to Live a Wonderful Life
Camp dates 2018: start 09.00 on February 11th – end February 17th.
Camp price: £997.00 + VAT. Price does not include accommodation, flights, transfers, meals or visa.
Past Travellers: Anyone who has previously completed a 7-day Camp with David Ferrers in India and who would like to attend this Camp as a coach/assistant should contact David to discuss the way in which they might assist.
Limited Places: places at this Camp are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Reserve Your Place at the Wonderful Life Camp India 2018: click here to reserve your place.