Your Best Ever Opportunity

2007 is back in History! Welcome to this new o...

Photo credit: Wikipedia

Today you have an opportunity. It is the best opportunity you will ever have. The opportunity is available to every human being on the planet. And no-one will ever get a better opportunity than this.

If you are not entirely happy with any aspect of your life, and who is, this is your opportunity to make changes. Only change can lead to the ability to seize opportunity.

We are all capable of making changes in the way we are. We can do this at any time and in any situation. All you have to do is decide what you wish to change.

Now, think carefully, ‘how will you benefit from the change you have decided to make?’ This is important because you will need motivation if you are to succeed and that motivation will come from your ability to see yourself as somehow better and to feel those benefits.

So, what do you really want? Is it more freedom, greater wealth, more love, fame, recognition or greater security? There are actually very few prime motivators. Some are “ego traps”. For instance we might think we want fame because it will feel like “being massively loved”, but that it usually not the case. We might want wealth because we believe it will bring us freedom, but it might do the opposite and tie us down with commitments. Be careful what you wish for and know how you will use it when you have got it.

To help you decide what you want and what you need to change in order to get what you want why not take advantage of the 7 days free coaching available to you as part of the “Change Your Life” programme. There you will get the help of a personal development coach with over 25 years of experience of helping people who want to make changes in order to create opportunities in their lives.

95% of the people who read this article will not even bother to click on the Change Your Life link above. These are people who only dream of a better life, but never take action to achieve their goals. The other 5% will seize the day and set off on the path of making their life the way they want it to be. Are you a dreamer or a person who takes action to make your life the way you want it to be?

About David Ferrers

Related Posts

Add your comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.