In order to comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this document sets out the specific requirements and business practices around privacy and data processing that we implement.
- The privacy of your information is of concerto us. We do NOT sell or share any personal information that you provide to us with any third parties.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information contained within this privacy notice is clear and concise.
- This Privacy Notice is covers TheZenGolfClub.com, TheGolfMindCoach.com and DavidFerrers.com websites, and any purchases or subscriptions offered for sale on any of these websites.
Please read the policy carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns about your privacy practices.
Who we are?
These websites are run by David Ferrers of Nurstead Court, Meopham, Kent, DA13 9AD who is the effective data controller.
What information do we collect?
The only personal information that we collect is your names, e-mail and postal addresses, user names and passwords. These are mainly stored on the MailChimp website where we have account. We collect your details specific details when:
- when you register for free products, purchase any of our products or memberships or use our services or complete a contact form.
- The specific data that we collect through each of our data collection methods will be shown on the form.
- Any financial information that we collect will be stored by the PayPal bank and will not come into our possession.
How we use personal information?
The purposes for which we use your personal information are things like:
- personalisation of content, and to enhance your user experience
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and events communications
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
The legal basis we have for processing your personal data?
The legal grounds we have for processing information within the General Data Protection Regulation:
You can withdraw your consent to our managing your information at any time simply by applying to us in writing or completing a cancellation form on our website. In which circumstance we will delete your information in its entirety from any databases which we control.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Your personal data will be stored on the MailChimp and MemberPress websites. In the event that we discontinue our relationship with one of these suppliers we may hold your details on one of our computers for a short time before transmitting it to a new supplier. In such an event we will delete all your personal information from our computers as soon as it has been safely stored in the new suppliers data storage system.
Your data will be stored and processed by our suppliers in their home country. Your data will be stored and processed according to the applicable law of the country where the data is located.
All data that is transferred outside the European Economic Area will be subject to the appropriate level of data privacy protection of the country where it is stored.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Our suppliers, MailChimp and MemberPress will retain your information on their servers throughout the time that you are a customer or member of TheGolfMindCoach.com or TheZenGolfClub.com. As soon as you cease to be a customer or member your details will be securely eraised from their databases.
Your rights in relation to personal data
In compliance with GDPR, you have the right to access, control, correct and/or delete your personal data at all times. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Should you wish to exercise your rights you should, in the first instance, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us?
Should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, of if you wish to file a complaint you may contact us at: email@example.com